C++ coding styles
Unlike Java or C#, the C++ world does not have a unified coding standard. The naming convention is still the choice of programmer teams or enterprises.
However, there are several standards widely used in the software industry.
- C++ standard library related code conventions
- Google C++ style guide
- Lockheed Martin Corporation C++ coding standards (Joint strike fighter project, 2005)
- University of Michigan, EECS (Engineering Electrical and Computer Science) C++ coding standards
- Microsoft Win32 C++ coding style conventions
- High Integrity C++ Coding Standard
- QT framework: C++ coding conventions
- The book "C++ Coding Standards: 101 Rules, Guidelines, and Best Practices" of Herb Sutter and Andrei Alexandrescu